We provide a variety of services from half day, 3/4 day and full day fishing charters to Raritan Bay cruises, whale watches, firework cruises and sea burials.
All charters are 1-4 anglers. Rods, tackle, bait and ice for the fish are included. Fileting of your catch will be done at the dock. All charters leave the dock at 7am unless otherwise agreed upon at time of booking.
Magic Hour Fluke Trip
3pm - 7pm, 4hrs $450
SHARK TUNA MAHIMAHI
Mud Hole Chunking or Trolling
Full Day Trip Only, 8hrs. $1250
Tournament Charters are available for $1200 + 15% of winnings.
Up to a 10 hr trip.
Raritan Bay Cruises (2 hour minimum)
$100/hr for 2 people. $25/hr each additional person.
Whale Watches 4hrs $500 (maximum of 4 people)
Sea Burials (Ashes only) $450 (maximum of 6 people)
Call 732-322-2456 for reservations
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
All guidelines pertaining to the Covid-19 pandemic will be followed.
The healty and safety of our customers is our top priority.
Rates are subject to change with rising fuel prices. Please call for the current rates and reservations. 732-322-2456
We also provide small boat transport and deliveries.
Gift Certificates are available.
Our mates work hard to make your trip enjoyable. A 15-20% tip is customary.
We will do everything in our power for you to have a great time on your fishing excursion, but we do have some rules. Some are general rules for your safety and others protect our boat, our equipment, and our crew.
1. The Charter operates under the authority of the Captain. The Captain has the authority to terminate the Charter in the event of unacceptable conduct by the Charter party.
2. 1 to 4 people per charter plus crew. Children are welcome but count against the charter party limit.
3. No illegal substances or firearms are permitted on board. Discovery of the presence and/or use of illegal substances and/or firearms will immediately terminate the Charter without refund and the vessel will return to port.
4. When you reserve a charter date, it is your Charter date if the Captain determines that the date is fishable. It is your responsibility to arrange your party unless otherwise agreed in writing.
5. The Captain, owner and crew shall not be held liable for any injury or fatality that is caused by either direct or indirect action of any member of the charter party.
6. A cancellation called by the Captain due to weather or mechanical problems will create either a deposit credited toward another Charter date or you may request a refund. A trip terminated by the Captain due to the weather once fishing has commenced will not be entitled to a refund if the Charter party agreed to leave the dock. A trip terminated due to member(s) of the Charter party getting seasick will not be entitled to a refund or credit.
7. If you don't show up at the dock the day of your Charter, you will forfeit your deposit.
8. The Charter includes proper use of our properly insured and outfitted charter boat, the Captain and mate, all tackle, bait.
9. The charter does NOT include food, beverages or misuse of the boat or equipment.
10.Children age 12 and under must wear a personal flotation device. It is a Coast Guard requirement. Don’t ask us to break the law. The crew will remind children in your party regarding this regulation. Please assist in making sure that children covered by this Coast Guard regulation comply. We will provide you with a Coast Guard approved life jackets.
We abide by all New Jersey State Saltwater Fishing regulations. Don't ask us to break the law. All Shorts will be released.
Kids are always welcome! My crew and I are always willing to help kids learn about fishing and wildlife conservation!